What are the Benefits of a Working Capital Loan?
- Credit Card Processing is Not Required
- Programs For Almost Every Credit Type and Score
- Fast Turnarounds with 24 Hour Approvals
- Funding up to $1,000,000 in as little as 5 Days
- Payback Periods up to 24 Months
- Funds Can Be Used for Any Business Purpose
- Almost All Business Types and Industries Can Qualify
- Fast Approvals – Often Same Business Day
- Less Documentation and Faster Funding than Other Options
What is a Working Capital Loan?
Working Capital Loan describes a variety of small business financing options each with short payment terms (generally under 24 months) and small regular payments (typically paid each business day) as opposed to the larger monthly payments and longer payment terms of traditional bank loans.
How Does It Work?
A LendSpark Business Loan is based upon a number of factors including the business’ cash flow, frequency of bank deposits, industry type and owner’s credit. Fixed payments are automatically transferred via ACH on a daily or weekly basis until the obligation has been met.
The business owner submits a one-page application along with the past 6 months business bank statements and, if available, the past 4 months Merchant Processing Statements. Within 24 hours a funding offer can be presented, and funding can be provided within 1-2 days of a client-executed MCA agreement.
- Companies with 6+ Months Time-in-Business
- Companies With Sales of $15,000+/month
- Bad Credit OK
- A Bank Account and Associated Bank Statements that are Separate from the Business Owner’s Personal Accounts
- No more than 5 Insufficient Funds Days in any One Month
“Working Capital Loan describes a variety of small business financing options each with short payment terms and small regular payments.”
LendSpark offers a wide variety of solutions and our experienced professionals will present you with the best fit for your needs, budget and business profile.