What are the Benefits of Factoring?
- It’s a flexible funding program that increases as you increase your sales
- It gives your business and increase in working capital without borrowing money, giving up equity or tying up your business (or personal) assets.
- It allows you to take advantage of vendor discounts and extend credit to customers on large orders.
- This allows your business to consistently meet increasing demand.
- Access funds for payroll, taxes, equipment or inventory
What is Invoice Factoring?
Receivables funding (accounts receivable financing) improves your cash flow by providing an immediate advance of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. Accounts receivable funding is not a loan; it’s an advance against your customers’ invoices in order to secure immediate working capital.