What are the Benefits of Asset Based Loans?
- Flexible and Affordable Loan Structures
- Maximum Availability of Funds from Collateral/Assets
- Funds Available to Companies with All Credit Types
- Focus on Collateral instead of Credit-worthiness
- Funding Much Faster Than Bank Financing
What is Asset-Based Lending?
Asset-Based Lending is financing that is secured or collateralized with one or more business assets (inventory, accounts receivable, machinery, equipment, etc.). It utilizes the value of these business assets to provide loans from $250K – $10M+. Many small businesses don’t understand the sheer extent to which they can leverage their business assets and cash flow to maximize funding amounts. LendSpark’s Asset-Based loan solution offers an alternative (or additional) financing option to traditional bank lines-of-credit or term loans for businesses that need additional funding.