What Is a Working Capital Loan?
Working Capital Loan describes a variety of small business financing options each with short payment terms (generally under 24 months) and small regular payments (typically paid each business day) as opposed to the larger monthly payments and longer payment terms of traditional bank loans.
What Are the Benefits of a Working Capital Loan?
- Credit Card Processing Is Not Required
- Programs for Almost Every Credit Type and Score
- Fast Turnarounds with 24-Hour Approvals
- Funding up to $1,000,000 in as Little as 5 Days
- Payback Periods up to 24 Months
- Funds Can Be Used for Any Business Purpose
- Almost All Business Types and Industries Can Qualify
- Fast Approvals – Often Same Business Day
- Less Documentation and Faster Funding Than Other Options